Thursday, November 19, 2009

Footprints

One night I had a dream, I dreamed I was walking along the sea with the LORD and across the flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one was mine and the other was the LORDS.
When the last scene of my life apperaed before me, I look back at the footprints in the sand and to my surprise, I noticed that many times along the path of my life there was only one set of footprints. I also noticed that it was the lowest and saddest times in my life.
I asked the LORD about it, " you said once I decided to follow you, you would walk with me all the way. But I noticed during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of fooaprint. I dont understand why you left me when I needed you most.
The LORD said, " My precious child ,I love you ... I never left you during times of trial and suffering. When yo see only one set of footprint, It was the time that I was carrying you all the way.

Anonymous

No comments: